The Heritage Grants Program is designed to help owners, custodians, managers and communities to know, value and care for their heritage.
Grants are available for the following projects;
- Improve identification, protection, knowledge and understanding of the State’s heritage
- Assist owners and custodians with the conservation and activation of items of State and local heritage significance and Aboriginal Places
- Encourage promotion celebration and cultural participation of the State’s heritage
To increase efficiencies, the nine previous streams have been streamlined into three broad categories;
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Grants
- Community Heritage Grants
- Caring for State Heritage Grants
The 2019-21 round is now open for applications.
Applications can be submitted at any time up until midday (12 noon) on Friday 8 February 2019.
More information can be found on the NSW Department of Heritage website here.