The NSW Department of Environment’s 2019-21 funding round is offering $6 million over a two-year period for its Heritage Grants.
The Heritage Grants Program is designed to help owners, custodians, managers and communities to know, value and care for their heritage.
Grants are available for the following projects;
- Improve identification, protection, knowledge and understanding of the State’s heritage
- Assist owners and custodians with the conservation and activation of items of State and local heritage significance and Aboriginal Places
- Encourage promotion celebration and cultural participation of the State’s heritage
To increase efficiencies, the nine previous streams have been streamlined into three broad categories;
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Grants
- Community Heritage Grants
- Caring for State Heritage Grants
The 2019-21 round is now open for applications.
Applications can be submitted at any time up until midday (12 noon) on Friday 8 February 2019.
More information can be found on the NSW Department of Heritage website here.