Wine Australia is administering the Export and Regional Wine Support Package, funded by the Australian Government, to help drive export demand and tourism for the benefit of the Australian grape and wine industry. The Package involves the following grants programs:
The Wine Export Grants program, offering;
- Small and medium wine businesses grants of up to $25,000 to reimburse 50 percent of eligible export promotion expenses incurred after 1 Jan 2018. Eligible markets include the US, China, Macau and Hong Kong.
- Applications are open until 1 May 2020 or until all $1 million funding is exhausted.
The International Wine Tourism – Competitive Grants program, offering;
- A range of stakeholders the opportunity to apply for small grants (up to $50k) and medium grants ($50k-$250k) for initiatives that will grow the number of and/or spend by tourists visiting a region of Australia for the purposes of international wine tourism.
- Cash co-contributions equal to or greater than the grant amount are required
- $5 million program funding is available
- Applications close 2 March 2018