Grants of up to $5,000 are available for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for communities in rural, regional or remote Australia. Priority is given to communities of 10,000 or fewer.
Projects funded through this program should address the following areas:
- Building Community Resilience
- Developing Organisational resilience and capacity
- Enhancing Environmental Sustainability
- Fostering Cultural Vibrancy
- Lifelong Education & Training
- Economic Strength
- Improving Community Health & Social Wellbeing
The SGRC program is open twice a year and distributes more than $300,000 of funding per round to eligible organisations.
Applications close 28 March 2018.
For more information visit the FRRR website or contact them directly on 1800 170 020 or email@example.com