Grants are available to communities who want to empower resilience and strength for community focused groups with a passion for what is important to them.
Funding will be considered for projects that;
- Improve soil health
- Supporting and protecting native vegetation and terrestrial habitat
- Protecting and rehabilitating aquatic ecosystems
- Protecting or preserving Cultural Heritage values
- Maintaining or improving native plant or animal species populations
- Prevent spread and impact of pest animals collaboratively
Applications could include projects or workshops that;
- Engagement or capacity building workshops and training
- Forming or adding value to a pest animal group
- Purchases to increase capacity of your team eg: GPS, field cameras, mapping software etc
- Cultural training, protecting various cultural values, educational site visits, community awareness workshops etc
- Increasing habitat or planting exercises
Applications must adhere to grant guidelines and be completed online by Thursday 14 February 2019.
For more information please contact Brooke Kirkman, Senior Local Land Services on 0268 501619, 0427 069 851 or on email at email@example.com. au