- Commbank Women in Focus are holding an International Women’s Day luncheon on Thursday 8 March 2018, 12pm-3pm at Hotel Canobolas Orange. Tickets $57.30 – Register HERE.
Speakers include Marianne Perkovic, Executive General Manager of Commonwealth Private and three local panelists including our very own Executive Director Julia Andrews, RDA Central West.
- Quota International of Parkes Inc are holding an International Women’s Day luncheon on Sunday 4 March 2018 12noon at Parkes Services Club. Tickets $30 – More info HERE.
Speakers include Dr Kerrie Stewart and Yasmin Potts.
- MBC Accountants are holding an International Women’s Day workshop, Women in Agribusiness – Health & Wellbeing on Friday 9 March 2018, 8:30am-5pm at Eat Your Green Eugowra. Tickets $93.50 – Register HERE.
Topics covered in the workshop include work-life balance, financial health and its affect on your wellbeing, mindful communication and others.
- Blayney Town Association Inc. & Progressive Women of Blayney are holding an International Women’s Day Morning Tea on Friday 9 March 2018, 11am -12:30pm at Ironbark Espresso Bar, Blayney. Event is FREE – Register HERE.
Speakers include Edna 2017 recipient and Spokesperson for the ‘Status of Women’, Dr Mehreen Faruqi MP,and Philip Donato MP.
- Forbes Shire Council are hosting an International Women’s Day Breakfast on Thursday 8 March 2018, 7am-9am at Lion’s Park, Forbes. Tickets $25.00 – Register HERE.
Speakers include comedian Jean Kittson.
- The Cowra Information and Neighbourhood Centre are hosting an International Womens Day evening on Friday 9 March 2018, from 6:30pm at the Lachlan Valley Hotel, Cowra. Tickets $25 – More info HERE.
Guests include the Urban Warriors duo.
- Bathurst Regional Council are hosting two events for International Womens Day:
-Sunday 4 March 2018 from 11am-5:30pm, BMEC, Bathurst with light lunch, local guest speakers and live streaming of All About Women event from Sydney Opera House – Tickets $7
-Thursday 8 March 2018 from 10am – 12 noon, the Neighbourhood Centre, Bathurst with light refreshments.
More information HERE.