E-commerce in China
Download the E-commerce in China Toolkit for business
Three Central West agribusiness case studies provide their personal experiences of cross-border e-commerce into China;
- Ross Christiansen from Superbee Honey in Forbes
- Genya Miller from Auzure Canola Oil (MSM Milling) in Manildra
- Peter Mortimer from Mortimers Wines in Orange
High-profile Industry Experts provided advice including:
- Livia Wang, Managing Director of Access CN, a premier Chinese marketing agency in Australia. Livia talked about how to build your brand through social influencers and how to integrate “products,” “distribution” and a “marketing” plan to most effectively break into Chinese markets.
- Allan Qui, Managing Director of Stone Drums Group, a digital marketing service provider based in Melbourne. Allan discussed the fascinating Chinese Social media landscape.
- Tim Sullivan, China/Asia Sales Manager for Sanger provided insights from the Bindaree Beef experience.
- Representatives from Austrade, TradeStart and the DPI International Engagement Unit also provided insights and answered questions.
” This was a life changing opportunity for Mortimer’s Wines to understand and grow into ecommerce in China but also to focus on ecommerce right here in Australia. A big tick from me. Thank you ” – Peter Mortimer