The NSW Government is seeking applications from interested businesses to exhibit on the Flavours of NSW stand at the Fine Food Australia Trade Show 2018.
Fine Food Australia is the largest food industry trade show in the southern hemisphere and will be held from 10 to 13 September 2018 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in Victoria. The event is expected to attract close to 30,000 trade visitors over the four-day period.
Cost: $1,500 + GST per exhibitior
Benefits and Inclusions:
- Partner with the NSW Government through the NSW Department of Industry
- Be included in the department’s marketing including media releases and editorial content
- Use an exclusive space to showcase your products
- have your business name and/or logo included in stand graphics
- access power, lighting and storage space
Applications close 2 March 2018.
For more information visit the NSW Department of Industry website.