Expressions of Interest for DPI ecommerce mission to China
The New South Wales Department of Primary Industries is calling for expressions of interest from any regional agribusinesses interested in travelling to Sydney and China for its specialised food and agribusiness mission.
The package includes a business workshop in Sydney and a trip to the ecommerce heartland of China.
This is a participant funded event.
Participants will learn
- Understand Chinese ecommerce markets
- Develop relationships central to developing the entering the China market
- Understand the Chinese consumer
- Learn about Cross Border Trade in China
- Grain critical Government and commercial insights
- Upskill in marketing, logistics, culture and risk
- Develop and strengthen ecommerce skills to expose your product to the 1.4 billion strong China market
- Develop relationships with similar businesses, government and market representatives
Expressions of interest close 8th February 2019.
Further questions can be directed to email@example.com