The Federal Government is investing $50 million in the Energy Efficient Communities Program, providing grants to help businesses and community organisations to save money by either installing new equipment or by reviewing and improving their energy management.
Expressions of interest are now open and should be returned by Thursday, 28 March, 2019.
Grants could be used to fund:
- the replacement of lighting, air conditioning and refrigeration systems to help reduce energy costs.
Who is eligible?
- Eligible small businesses will be able to claim grants of up to $20,000; and, high-energy using businesses up to $25,000.
How do I express interest?
- Small businesses that are interested in applying are encouraged to complete the Expression of Interest form located here – https://www.energy.gov.au/government-priorities/energy-programs/energy-efficient-communities-program
- This can be returned to the Orange electorate office via mail to PO Box 673, Orange NSW 2800 or scan and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EOI’s should be returned by Thursday, 28 March, 2019.
- Applications open in January 2020
For more information:
- Visit the website – https://www.energy.gov.au/government-priorities/energy-programs/energy-efficient-communities-program
- Contact the Orange electorate office on (02) 6361 7138 or email email@example.com