The Climate Smart Innovations Conference will be held in the Central West town of Cowra from 18 – 19 April 2018, to highlight how the region has and continues to build an inventive future based on agricultural, environmental and conservation advancements.
The event is hosted by Cowra Shire Council and Cowra’s Natural Resource Management Advisory Committee.
It will incorporate a variety of outstanding speakers, workshops and tours showcasing the regions latest innovations in response to climate adaption research and provide the opportunity to sample the amazing local produce.
Climate Smart Innovations (CSI) for the Central West Conference
Wednesday 18th April, 8am – 5:30pm
Thursday 19th April 2018, various times (including ‘Splash’ Workshop)
Cost: various (up to $75)
- Andrew Cox – CEO, Invasive Species Council ;
- Kristy Good – Splash Program Coordinator – Liveable City Solutions;
- Steven Crimp – Climate Application Scientist at Climate Change Institute Australian National University ;
- Dr Guy Fitzhardinge – Farmer, WWF Australia Director, Northern Australia Indigenous Land & Sea Management Alliance Director ;
- Quentin Moxey- Moxey Farms ;
- Carolynne James – GATE Project Manager, NSW Dept. Primary Industries, plus many more.
Download the Digital Brochure with speakers, sessions and farm visits.
Tickets can be purchased online at TryBooking or in person at the Cowra Visitor Information Centre.
For more information see the Visit Cowra website- What’s On or contact the Cowra Visitor Information Centre on 6342 4333 or firstname.lastname@example.org