Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489) Central West nominations are currently closed again due to the high number of registrations we have received.
At this time we are unable to advise when nominations will reopen.
If you have already submitted your registration it will be assessed and RDACW will provide an email notification to individuals and Migration Agents if the ‘Registration of Interest’ was not successful on this occasion.
If successful you will receive an Invitation to apply.
Step Two – Invitation to Apply
RDA Central West will send an Invitation to Apply via email requesting a full application for the Skilled Regional 489 Visa.
DO NOT complete this step until you have completed Step One – Registration of Interest and received an emailed Invitation to Apply from RDACW.
Submitting an application to RDACW:
Download the NSW Nomination Application Form R
NSW Regional Nomination Application_Form R (Word File)
NSW Regional Nomination Application_Form R (PDF File)
Supporting documentation required for assessment:
- Completed NSW Nomination Application Form R (Word document or PDF)
- Certified copies of any educational qualifications and academic transcripts
- Evidence of work experience/Employment references and duty statements
- Evidence of employment offer in the Central West region (if applicable)
- Certified copy of passport of Applicant and family members included in the application
- Completed Form 956 (if using a Migration Agent)
Please note: Certified documents must be of (high quality) colour or clear to read and be certified copies of the original documents (do not send original documents). Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation by an accredited translator (NAATI). Non-accredited translators overseas should be endorsed by the translator.
Email your Application and supporting documents to email@example.com
Requirements for emailing:
- Email ‘Subject’ text – type the following into the ‘Subject’ line for each email
489 Visa, Applicant’s name, SkillSelect EOI number, the number of each email if multiple emails are required (e.g. 1 of 3, 2 of 3. 3 of 3)
- Email size – maximum of 10Mbs per email. Do not exceed this limit
- Attachment of documents – PDF or Word documents preferred
If your application for regional sponsorship has been assessed successfully for referral RDACW will notify you by email.
Please note that processing time for applications is up to 6 weeks from RDACW’s receipt of the application.
Please do not request updates on the status of your application unless it is outside this timeframe.
If the application is assessed as suitable for referral for State nomination a processing fee will be payable. Prior to referral the applicant will be invoiced for the RDACW processing fee of AUD$770 with the receipt of payment finalising the referral process for State nomination.
RDACW Processing Fee is non-refundable: The processing fee is payable and non-refundable prior to referral for NSW nomination.